Thursday 12 January 2017

Mediterraneo!





The Mary and I have had a wee break from each other and I have to say it was absolutely horrendous.  

I’ve realised over the holiday that she is the only person who listens unconditionally and intently to the outright shite I spurt.  Now, I’m not sure if she’s really listening because I can barely stand the sound of my own voice but the problem is I’m stuck with me all the time.  

At least The Mary gets some respite when she is looking after the four weans, cleaning the 3 bathrooms, doing the shopping, cooking and ironing. 

So, to see how much she listens I set a wee test and in the middle of some sentences I decided to slip in the word ‘tampon’ to see if she noticed!

I’ll let you know later how that went but in the meantime we’re off to The Mediterranean epoc of Glasgow City Centre to see if it reminds us of the Holiday vibe!

Situated in the vibrant Merchant City of Glasgow, Mediterraneo is more than a restaurant in that it also provides the feel of a pizzeria and Champagne bar.  This reflects the true Mediterranean culture with a superior menu and dining experience to match.



Mediterraneo use fresh, seasonal produce in their dishes to ensure the menus are always bursting with Mediterranean flavours.

At Mediterraneo they value their customers and know you have a huge variety of restaurants to choose from, so when you decide to book a table they take that as a huge compliment.  But, it’s also an opportunity to make such a good impression on you that you come back time and time again, as well as telling all of your friends about us. 

To show their appreciation they are introducing The Amici Club.

It is an opportunity to give something back to our fabulous customers in the form of exclusive offers, menus and event invitations. Simply enter your name and your email address on this link to automatically receive the very latest deals. And not just from Mediterraneo. Did you know that Mariano and Nunzio also own La Fiorentina at Paisley Road Toll, Casa Russo on Byres Road and Volare in Newton Mearns? 

So wherever you are in the city you can be sure of a warm welcome and the same high standard of food you’ve come to expect from them and, even better, after signing up to the Amici Club you’ll receive offers for all 4 restaurants.
See you soon…somewhere in the Mediterreaneo!


So regarding the tampon test! I asked The Mary?

Do you remember Tam Pons from the Gorbals?
“Aye but he was dead stuck up and a bit smelly; I didnae like ‘im!”

Have the wains got any tam-pon games for the DS thing?
“I think so but I’m fed up because, they cost too much and are a bloody nuisance!”

Has the wain taken her period yet?
“No but when she does I’ll tell her to talk to you about it…

‘cause you seem to be the bloody expert on Tampons!!!”

Never underestimate The Mary!!!

See you next week!
Mx





No comments: