Monday 22 August 2016

Reviews!









So, Mary got a wee bit anxious when I told her where we were going but calmed down when I said it didn't involve changing nappies.  That girl's had enough shit to deal with!

So Baby Grand is situated in a place 'up the toon' that I couldn't find, even with the satnav.  We  went into Pitt street and asked for assistance and after, what can only be described as a contemptuous look, the officer directed us to the door.  Well, sort of pushed us actually.  I might complain about that in the morning.

First thing I noticed was a piano the size of a 'single end' and I suggested to Brim, our server, they could put a couple of tables on it coming up to the busy period at christmas.  He gave me a lovely smile so I think he thought it was a good idea and said he would pass this on to the owner.

The music was really nice and added to the ambience at first but then we found it a bit loud.  The staff, well Brim, seemed a bit surprised when I asked if they could turn it down a bit.

I asked for my usual drink but Brim seemed to be unsure of what it was and I was a bit annoyed because I have the same thing every Monday.  Then Mary pointed out that we'd never been before.  She was a wee bit condescending but I got her back by letting her order her own coffee and sat smugly as she asked for a 'Decapitated Lassie'.

Brim's eyes were nearly brimming over in his effort not to laugh!

Oh, the food was great by the way!

Toilet paper not so much; my finger went through it.

Till next week!



Mx and Mx

No comments: