Friday 4 January 2019

Boh' Uddingston

When I'm in Italy if someone says;

"Boh?"

It's followed by a question mark because it sort of suggests; I don't have a clue!

When I went to this new venue in Uddingston yesterday however, it was clear they knew exactly what they were doing. From the moment I stepped out of the car it was welcoming and chic.
The staff are very professional, polite and charming, without being overly familiar.  I've been  to a few places in and around Bothwell and they are often pretentiousness and prices are overwhelmingly, inflated because there's seems to be a whiff delusion in the air!
The food in Boh' was beautifully presented and delicious; with a price tag which will definitely entice the locals and may even bring the Bothwell mob out of their, Farrow and Ball, painted shells for the 1.7 mile journey from Cut to Boh'!

Although I'm sure some of them might pay the higher prices in Bothwell; as they did for the Postcode!

No accounting for superciliousness of locality!

Being a bit of a vagrant I'll never understand it myself?
Christopher the manager is very handsome and friendly and unlike some front of house staff he also knows how to run a kitchen which is very important for momentum and smooth running of any food joint!

So, I wish them well and I'll be back time and time again for the most deliciously, sexy, shockingly scrumptious, lush, (bit like my friend Alan I was with) lemon meringue pie in a glass I have ever tasted!
I wish you well and am sure you will feed and purvey your way into 2019 with flair and panache!

Hope to see you soon with The Mary as she'll be raging I was there without her!

Next time!








4 comments:

Alan Fraser said...

It was fabulous Great service. Great food Great company. 5 stars ❤️

Alan Fraser said...

Just fab on all fronts !

Glasgow Girl said...

Thank you for your comment.
i loved it and hope to go back soon with The Mary

Unknown said...

Great food great service.The linguine special today was special. Didn't have a reservation but was accommodated. Superb place.Great staff