Saturday 9 December 2017

BAAD at The Barras!

I had a Fabulously BAAD Experience!
On a leisurely stroll through the Barras last Sunday I happened upon BAAD.  I'd noticed events on Social network but didn’t know exactly where it was.  On entering I felt as if I'd been transported into an extremely cool, stylish eclectic mix of fashion, food and Knick Knacks from, what seemed like, the present, past and the future.  
I also found one of my favourite Dear Green Coffee Roasters.
In the space there is a variety of independent shops where different independents share space making this a most fashionable co-op space.  There was a very exciting and cosmopolitan vibe about the place and the feeling I had along with the soundtrack reminded me of the Central Market in Florence or a mini version of Chelsea market in down town Manhattan.
I then came across a stall which looked as if, well if I had a man, this would be my port of call for a classy, chic, practical or bespoke gift for him.  See girls not having a ‘bloke’ also saves you money. 
Photographer Saz Gray 
Ryan James is an independent menswear shop in Glasgow, Scotland. 
 
‘Launched by James Rennie in November 2016, Ryan James is a lifestyle store curating a range of independent brands from the UK and Europe. 
 From clothing to accessories and grooming products, each quality item is carefully selected to create capsule wardrobe collections. 
 
After a successful pop-up collaboration with leading Scottish independent retailer Eponymous in Winter 2016, Ryan James opened its first permanent store at 40 Osborne Street, Glasgow in July 2017.
So ladies if you’ve run out of ideas or want to be inspired get yourself along to BAAD and have a great experience!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

 


No comments: