Friday 24 February 2017

All Bar One




I don’t normally do a blog without The Mary but there a few places in town that are so welcoming that I often go in myself.  There is not a time when I pass by to say hello or go in for food to All Bar One that I am not welcomed with hugs and kisses; and that’s just the girls!


Granted, my daughter works there but that’s not the point.  It is one of the busiest bars in town but when I sit and peruse, which is often, I see the staff smiling and chatting in such a genuine and friendly way that it makes me want to linger longer.

I found out from a friend of mine recently that it’s actually one of the best pick-up joints in town and I was totally unaware of this.  Maybe because I wasn’t interested but I had been curious as to why guys often winked, nodded and smiled.  The first time I went in I thought it was a Tourette’s convention or something?  I kept looking over my shoulder to see whose attention they were trying to attract!   





I just google ‘dodgy guy winking’ for that image but misspelt winking and I got a right fright with the  images that popped up. They literally, came, up on my feed.  

Educationally beneficial though because I actually didn’t know there were so many different shapes and sizes.  Size I could understand but I’d never actually seen such a large, bendy member!  I'm a bit lacking in experience in the Willie department!

Who clicked on that link then?

Funny!

All Bar One is a very stylish city bar where you can catch up with friends, unwind after work or simply find a sophisticated space to indulge in an excellent selection of food and drink!

Within easy reach of Glasgow Central, Argyle Street and Buchanan, it is the perfect place to meet up with friends or unwind with work colleagues. Of all the bars in Glasgow, they’ve got the right blend of food, drink and atmosphere at any time of day.

I never feel uncomfortable going into any place myself but it is made particularly easy here because of the set up.  There is an eclectic mix of benches, high tables, easy chairs and small round tables to choose from.



So the next time you’re in town pop in for a drink, coffee food and chat and you will be made more than welcome.

I love the Tapas Tuesday whereby two people can eat 4 Tapas and have a bottle of wine for £20 which I amazing value for money and I would recommend the prawns which are so succulent and tasty they made me dribble!

Made me feel right at home because if you’re there after nine all the guys at the bar are dribbling down the cleavages of the local, tasty lassies!  

Some of the the local talent even Glow in the dark...and that's just the guys!



Afraid that will never affect me as I’m usually home and tucked up with a cup of herbal!  Also, cannae go all the bullshit.  If I was to start dating I wouldn’t waste any time with small talk and get right down to business.  Life’s too short and I need to be asleep b about 10 anyway!

But who knows……?

See you text time!


Mx

No comments: